Saturday, March 16, 2013

MTC Experiences

Sister Breedlove

 My companion at the MTC is Sister Breedlove, from Snowflake Arizona.  She kinda looks like Katniss Everdeen plus we are in district 31, so we are the girls on fire. lol.  We are having some great experiences, Sister Mary Cook taught Relief Society on sunday.  Tuesday we had a devotional by an APOSTLE, Elder M Russel Ballard awesome talk.

MTC District 31
When you have a prompting do not dismiss it. Sis "love" felt to check the door and ignored it, we went to shower when we came back the door was locked and we only had our towels.
 We taught James and Joni inactive investigators.  James tried very hard to stump me with questions, but my best tool was bearing a strong testimony of the gospel and atonement, I think it touched his heart.
I Got a package!!!

We fly out Wednesday at 8:35.

No comments:

Post a Comment